Last updated: 13th May 2020
Thank you for shopping at Brú na Sí Cultural Centre operated by Brú na Sí Cultural Cenre & Youghal Comhaltas.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any physical products that you have purchased with us through the brunasi.ie website. It does not include event and concert tickets sold via 3-3rd party websites sites such as Eventbrite.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.The definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Brú na Sí Cultural Centre & Youghal Comhaltas, Blackwater Heights, Springfield, Youghal, Co. Cork, P36 H265.
- Service refers to the brunasi.ie Website.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Cancellation Rights
Brú na Sí Cultural Centre is located in Ireland and Your rights as a consumer are governed by Irish and European Union laws. As such, You are entitled to cancel Your online Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. However certain products are exempt from this 14-day cooling off period and cannot be returned. These include:
- sealed audio, video or computer software, such as CDs or DVDs, which you have unsealed upon receipt.
- online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it and you agreed that you would lose your right of withdrawal by starting the performance.
The cooling off period expires 14 days after the day You received the Goods ordered. If the Goods You have purchased are not exempt from this cooling off period You may exercise Your right of cancellation by informing Us of your decision by means of a clear statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods in their unused and unchanged state. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased and received within the last 14 days.
- The Goods are in the original packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Brú na Sí Cultural Centre,
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If You have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
For more information on your rights to cancellation and refunds please see: